We are excited to announce that Dr. Eldridge will speak at this years United States of America Gymnastics National Congress.
One of the reasons that we started ChiroPractice Pro 8 years ago was that we looked around at the products that were on the market and it was like walking onto a used car lot. There were slick salesmen, bait and switch tactics, and an effort to hide all the costs of what we wanted to buy. We set out to create a easy to use system that was just as easy to buy: no hidden cost, no pestering sales people to deal with and honest communication. Purchasing a practice management system can change the whole way you do business and we wanted become partners with our customers.
There are no less than 15 chiropractic specific practice management systems on the market today, and considering there are about 70-80,000 chiropractors that’s a pretty crowded field. There are estimates that somewhere around half of physicians use EMRs. See CDC findings here and SK&A survey here.
With all of this in mind we wrote a list of 20 questions that we had been asked over the last 8 years and set out to make a comparative analysis of the top 10 chiropractic programs. These are the 20 questions we asked each one of them:
- Is your system cloud or internet based?
- Does your system have a specific mobile version?
- Does your system have a specific tablet version?
- Can the system automatically call, text or email patients about upcoming appointments?
- Is there additional costs for more doctors?
- Is there additional costs for more installations?
- Is there electronic billing integrated into the system?
- Is there a merchant account integrated into the system?
- Can the system send e-mails, texts or letters?
- Can the system create customized exams and documentation?
- Can the system create customized reports?
- Is training included?
- Is support included?
- Is transferring current patient data included?
- Can you store a local backup copy of the system data?
- Is there a patient portal?
- Can a patient make payments online?
- Can the patient schedule appointments online?
- Is the system integrated with Cash Practice Systems?
- What is the Cost?
Within 24 hours of posting our findings, we were threaten by lawyers, libel and “outlandish” statements – all for reporting what their sales people told us about their products.
So what’s the bottom line? Make sure you know what you are getting and what you are paying for. If you value any of the above features, make sure you find out for sure what additional costs are involved so that you can know for certain what you are getting.
We are proud to congratulate Dr. Joshua Eldridge, co-founder of ChiroPractice Pro, for receiving membership to the USA Gymnastics National Health Care Referral Network.
His work with US athletes at the Olympic training facility in Colorado Springs, Colorado during the Summer 2012 Olympic training and his continued work with gymnasts around the nation with Gymnast Care has earned him this distinction.
We are excited to introduce our new site design. At ChiroPractice Pro we are constantly looking at ways to innovate and update to bring you the best and most usable content. This site design gives us the tools we need to keep doing that.
Watch this area for ways that you can use ChiroPractice Pro to increase patient compliance, increase productivity and decrease the time spent managing your business.